Tel: (973) 694-3889
- Serial Number 36490
- Registration XC-PCA
- Airframe: 2300.35
- Hours Total Time 6370 Landings
- Engines: PWC PT6T3DF Left: S/N CPPSTH0937 Right: S/N CPPSTH09398 2300.35
- Hours Total Time 2300.35
- Hours Total Time 5173
- Cycles Since New 6004 Cycles Since New
- Avionics: Transponder Garmin GTX 330 GPS Garmin GNS 530 VHF/Comm/Garmin Elt Artex 406 Mhz ADF/DME/VHF/Comm VOR/ILS
- This is part of a fleet through a Governor in Mexico and is a one owner, always factory maintained to the highest standards and hangared.
- Owner just purchased new helicopters. Reduced price for this excellent helicopter!
- Seating configuration of 11 to be included. (Presently in VIP executive 9 passenger) additional seats available.
- This rotorcraft is undergoing maintenance inspections and should be finished within the next 2 weeks. Will be delivered current on maintenance ready to fly.
- Owner will include export C of A. We recently sold owner’s sister ship to a German company and the entire process went smoothly.
- We have direct access to the companies that can supply reasonable crating and shipping if needed. Quotes for Aux tanks, hoist, cargo hook, floats, ADS-B transponder with night vision are available.
- Store Name: AccessAerospace
- Vendor: Alyson Stasek
5401 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33609
- No ratings found yet!